Pretty in Pink

Friday, October 31, 2014

 
 
 
 
Miami Beauty Girl | Flair Miami | Bisous Brittany | Live up Fashion
 


I think it's only fair that on the last day of October I pay a little tribute to Breast Cancer awareness with a small post. This month has been filled with a lot of pink and just a few weeks ago  along side a few other bloggers I hosted Pretty in Pink a Beauty event at Bloomingdales in Aventura mall. This event is a very special event which helps raise funds for Breast Cancer! When I was asked to be apart of this I was all in! I think us(Bloggers) need and should use our Social media platforms to shine light on many causes. Breast Cancer is just one of many on my list of causes that I want to take part in raising awareness. Aventura's Bloomingdales was covered in pink! from the décor to the Beauty Products it was a pink party!


 
 




 
With Tala of PineappleME
 
 
 
My good Friend Gissi of The architect of style was at the event drawing complimentary sketches for all the guest, it was a hit everyone including myself loves her work! you can see my sketch on my Instagram (@Bianca_fash)
 
 
 

 
Photos courtesy of The Architect of Style and BristolPhoto
 
 
 
Skirt Zara
Heels Traffic
Clutch Vintage
Bracelet c/o Swarovski
Brotch c/o Angeles Almuna
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You all girls are looking really gorgeous and you all look like party freaks and if it is so, please suggest me some good places where I can plan for best events in NYC. Thanks in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete