Orgullosa and Iheart Radio Presents

Thursday, May 14, 2015

 


The celebration of the power and passion of Latino music was in full effect a little over a week ago. Thanks to Orgullosa I was able to experience it for myself. Billboard en vivo hosted J Balvin at club mansion for a private concert, before his performance he did a tell all with Telemundo.





I always wonder what celebrities or artist are like in their 'real life' not all famous people are nice they get this sense of  entitlement and its not a cool vibe to be around. J Balvin is not like that at all, he is your typical Colombian man super humble and down to earth and man can he dance!








It was a fun girls night out with Bloggers Laura , Prissy and the amazing Danielle Photographer of the Miami Bloggers.

 Miss Becky G made a special appearance announcing their tour beginning in September !





 J Balvin is a true performer he had the crowd dancing the whole night, so grateful that I was able to see him perform live.



"Cuando no la llamo
Siempre me hace reclamos
Discutimos, peleamos
Pero llego a casa en la noche
La molesto y arreglamos

Ah ah ah, ah ah ah
Peleamos, nos arreglamos
Nos mantenemos en esa pero nos amamos
Ay vamos"


The celebrating continued the next day with Orgullosa and iHeart Radio for the Latin Billboard official watch party.





The party took place at this gorgeous home and it is safe to say I didn't want to leave.




and of course what party would be complete without a photo booth?!










Thank you Orgullosa for a wonderful experience! Until next year!

 
 
 
Bar III
Top & Skirt
Chiffino Heels
Swarovski Bracelets

Thankfully the wonderful ladies at Orgullosa sent me a VIP care package helping me to look my best for the festivities. They sent over Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner, Secret Scent Expressions in OhLaLa Lavender, Tampax Radiant, 3D Crest White Strips and Flash tattoos and a lot more! Thank you Orgullosa and all the Sponsors for hosting me to a wonderful week of #CelebratingOrgullosa.






 *This post was made possible thanks to Orgullosa, all opinions and comments are my own.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment