Swim Week 12'

Thursday, July 26, 2012








































                                                  SWIM WEEK 2012!

So I did it! I survived my first EVER Swim week! and I started it off by attending Bloggers Night Out (BNO) Such a Fabulous event for bloggers! I am so grateful I was able to go I had a fantastic time and met some pretty awesome people I must say! Some awesome Bloggers that I got the Chance on meeting were Jenni From ISpyDiy! YES I met her! and yes she is just as awesome as you think she is! I also got to chat with one of the Co-Founders of BNO Kendall ! She is the sweetest person, Miami needs more people like her! and of coarse I re connected with the local Miami Bloggers of Miami the girls who Inspired me to become a fashion Blogger and chase my Dreams! You girls Rock! So throughout the event There were models Strutting there stuff with Bikinis From Orchid Boutique, a DIY table and you would never believe what else they had! People from the Betsy giving foot and Back massages! OMG is all I have to say about that! towards the end of the event they announced the winner of the several contest they had and guess who won! ME :) I am a proud owner of a $100 Gift card ! if you know me you know I enter like every giveaway/contest known to man lol so I was definitely happy when they announced my name ! So not only did I leave BNO with more Blogger Friends and a gift card but I also left with an Amazing Goody Bag! which btw inside it had another gift card which was from Orchid Boutique! You know I’m going shopping VERY soon!

XO Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment