Phillip Lim 3.1 X Target

Monday, September 16, 2013




Fashion for the upcoming fall season just became more affordable. Alongside with their new collection Target has collaborated with award winning designer Phillip Lim. “3.1 Phillip Lim for Target” Embodies Lim’s philosophy that clothing is meant to refine, not define. Rooted in a classic fall palette of neutral tones and prints, the collection features more than 100 items and ranges in price from $19.99 to $299.99 for apparel and $19.99 to $59.99 for accessories. Standout pieces include bags, dresses and a trench coat for women, and shoes and leather Moto jacket for men. Travel accessories, such as a duffle and multipurpose pouches for women and men, round out the collection. The collection launched Sunday September 15th and I made sure I didn’t miss it. As I stood in Line with friend and fellow blogger Juliana of A fashion Soiree we said laughing “crazy what a blogger would do in the name of fashion!” Running into target I spotted what I’ve been dying for Phillip’s Mini Satchel, I snagged it just in time. The fashion enthused women were like animals in the wild fighting for their prey! Happy with my catch I left Target a Happy Blogger.



















Photos and video courtesy of Target.com

P.S Stay tuned for my outfit post next week on everything Phillip Lim!


Xo, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment