Fashion For a Cause

Sunday, October 20, 2013




Thursday’s event was a success; it was a complete honor to work with all the girls. Fashion for a cause in its second year was stronger than ever, along with our photo shoot featuring Peace love world’s “where there is hope there is life” gear, we had a fun strut down the runway at Bloomgdales Aventura. We had the opportunity to style our outfits for the show with any brand in Bloomingdales, Which I must say was a fun experience not having any restrictions on my look. I went with Tedd Baker a White Blazer and Light Pink Skirt; I loved my outfit so much I wanted to keep it! Thank you Annie and all of our sponsors for making Fashion 4 a cause such a grand success! Can’t wait for next year! Enjoy these shots by ALTimages a recap of the show.





The Petite Poet



The Tutu Project





A fashion Soiree, Myself, Angeles, Architect of style










I would like to Thank my Blogger Sisters for making this experience such a fulfilling one Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment