Pantene Review

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

 
 



On a Daily basis I'm sporting my natural curls, But I have to be honest I much rather have my hair straightened out. I always get told I look completely different with my hair straight and I feel so free and cool in this horrible Miami heat! Unfortunately blow drying and ironing your hair to much damages your hair. So I always change up the routine I use when protecting my hair from all the heat the hair tools create. Pantene's Heat Protection spray  Shields strands from heat and provides a glossy finish Never go without protection. Shield your strands against damage while sealing in shine.

WHO: Those who use heat styling tools such as a flat iron or curling iron
WHEN: Daily, to shield strands from heat and add a glossy finish
HOW: Spray on hair. Try to get the ends even better as that is often where split ends will appear first. Then let it settle in hair before styling.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment