Beauty Routine

Monday, May 4, 2015

 
Daily Beauty Routine


I have always had a love for Beauty, I remember watching my mom do her make up as she would get ready for a night out. my love for make up continues today, as I grow my collection I have a few everyday favorites that I would like to share with you.

 


Laura Mercier Primer | Loreal True Match in N5 | Beauty Blender



Benefit Hoola Bronzer | Mirabella Blush | NP Set Highlight



Eco tools brush for bronzer | Real technique blending brush |




 As you can see I use and abuse my Naked 2 basic palette !


Urban Decay is my go to fave! Their eyeshadows are so pigmented! The majority of my palettes are Urban Decay coincidently.

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette | Urban Decay Naked 2
 Basics Palette | Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Real Techniques | Eco tools | Urban Decay | Sonia Kashuk
My favorite part the lips! I love layering differet lipsticks
Mac Brave A24 | Milani Nude creme | Kate for Rimmel 32

The final look! 
You can see more looks on my Instagram @Bianca_Fash

xo,B

No comments:

Post a Comment