The Blogger meet up

Friday, May 22, 2015

I have said it plenty of times before, and I will always say that I am so grateful that I started Blogging (almost three years ago). Blogging has connected me with the most amazing people that I can now call my friends.  That being said it is always a great day when you can just disconnect from the realities of life and enjoy it with your friends.
 Spending the Saturday before last with my Blogger gals at ‘The Blogger meet up’ was just what I needed, The Blogger meet up is an international event Cultivating relationships in the blogging community + connecting bloggers with brands. Founded by Marissalynne and Danielle Marie these blogger meet ups are held nationwide to allow bloggers of all genres to meet and network, exchange ideas, inspire each other, and make like-minded friends!
Enjoy your weekend ! xo








Top: Gift from Juliana - AFS
Jeans: DIY from JCPenny
Heels: Traffic (Similar)
Purse: Juliana's closet (hehe) H&M (no longer available)
Earrings & Ring: Rocksbox

Use code: Biancasxoxo for your first month of Rocksbox absolutely free! *$19 value
(Rocksbox post coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment