Spring of Style

Saturday, June 8, 2013


As the flowers Bloomed and the Sun Shinned I joined Miami’s Top Fashion Bloggers down the runway for a spring debut. A few months ago I had an opportunity I couldn’t pass up, Annie Vasquez of The Fashion Poet asked me to join the fabulous team of bloggers and models for a fashion show at The Shops at Pembroke Gardens. I was elated at the thought of strutting down the catwalk for the very first time representing my Blog, so of course I jumped at the offer. We all had different stores to choose from which included Old Navy, Swim N’ Sport, Ann Taylor and White House Black Market (MY CHOICE!) just to name a few. Thanks to Brio and Brimstone, The event was a success we all had a wonderful time showing everyone who we are, the People behind the Blogs. Here are a few shots from the event, so you can relive the experience it with me! Thank you Annie for including me in such a wonderful event, I appreciate every opportunity you have given me. Love you all Blogger Sisters Xo



















ENJOY EACH BLOG:

·         Annie Vasquez of The Fashion Poet

·         Mayleen Gonzalez of Photo Boutique

·         Kristen Clark of Living In color print

·         Dee Trillo of Haute Frugalista

·         Martha Dominguez of Princess Martha

·         Casey Garcia of Sweet Savvy Street

·         Jana Rose Carrero of Oj and Cigs

·         Zaida Hernandez of Zaida’s Zone

·         Liela Salazar of Keeping it Pretty

·         Gissi Jimenez of The Architect of Style

·         Kristen Foley Anderson of Kristen Marie

·         Luana cantuarias of Fashion Latina

·         Maika moulite of Glam Life Blog

·         Charnel Michel of Cha Cha the Fashion Genius

·         Rachelle Porsanna Of Pink Sole

·         Kara Endres of Sprinkle in springs

·         Kiana Barnes of Young Wild & Free

No comments:

Post a Comment