Latin Billboards 14'

Friday, May 9, 2014

CAFECITO LOUNGE WITH TELEMUNDO
A BILLBOARD EVENT
 

 
Tatiana of Furor Moda
 Daniela Of Nany's Klozet
Photo C/0 D'ana
 
 When hanging out with my Blogger girls we always have a great time but add telemundo into the mix and its a party! A few of us Miami Bloggers had the opportunity to tour the Bank united center grounds home of the 2014 Latin Billboards. We met some celebrities, walked the red carpet (felt like a celebrity myself!) and received some awesome goodies like some whiskey Hey! and the new Samsung Galaxy S5 YES! best moment ever I know. But it gets better, the next day your girl was in the fan pit for the billboards! C/o Samsung & telemundo taking some pics with my new Samsung I had the time of my life!
 
Topshop romper
Call it spring Sneakers
Phillip Lim for Target purse
 
 
Red carpet
 
Family
 
 
Andrea Bocelli & Laura Pausini
A dream come true...
 
 
Puerto Rico took over the awards
Wisin Performing with Sean paul


Prince Royce
 
David Bisbal
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment