See The Razon'

Tuesday, May 13, 2014



SEE THE RAZON'


 

Eyewear with a purpose. RAZON translates in English to 'Reason'
RAZON is a brand of exclusive, handcrafted eyewear that donates three pairs of prescription adjustable lenses, to less-fortunate people in third world countries with the purchase of every pair of it’s sunglasses, for their launch they toasted to a positive future for the brand, hosting a party at Lou La Vie a luxury car rental and vast art space in Downtown Miami. 
for the event I wore this cool graphic sweater from Nordstrom and my Black scuba Skirt from TopShop, I'm currently obsessing over my new Sneaker slip-ons from Call it Spring! & a special Thanks to Miss FashionableEsq for my outfit shots! What would I do without my fellow blogger sister?!

 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment