NYFW STREET STYLE

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 




New York Fashion week SS 15' has come to an end and this girl just came back from her first NYFW experience!! It was absolutely amazing and every minute was totally worth it! I was only in new York for three days, short and sweet but every moment I experienced will be a wonderful memory to share for years to come. I will be posting my Outfits towards the end of the week, But I would like to share with you some of my favorite street style shots. Witnessing the Street style chaos first hand I was definitely excited, these photographers will do absolutely anything to get that shot! Since my photographer was busy getting shots from the runway I will be sharing some photos I found on the glorious internet.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



 
 
 



 
 
 



 
 
Stay tuned for my NYFW recap later this week
 
 
Stay connected...
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment