BeneBabe

Monday, September 29, 2014

  This past weekend we celebrated the first annual, Wing Women Weekend. A celebration of our bestie's! A Time to drink some bubbly and laugh with the girls all while having the most winged out look of them all. Thanks to the Amazing team at Birchbox and Benefit Cosmetics, Yesterday I Hosted my own Soiree'. In collaboration with Eden Roc Miami Beach, They hosted us in the most Breath Taking Ocean View suite, I was in a lost for words when I walked in. The staff at Eden Roc are always so lovely and helpful the set up exceeded my expectations and it definitely made my Beauty Bash a success!
 
 
 
 







 
Did I mention, Breathtaking?!  When Birchbox and Benefit Cosmetics asked me, "Who are your Wing Women?" I automatically thought of my Amazing Blogger Sisters. Juliana of A Fashion Soiree, Angeles Almuna, Kelly Saks of Kelly's Kloset, Ginger Harris of Electric Blogarella, Gissi Jimenez of The Architect of Style, Dianna Hughes of Follow Dee and Netty Del of The fashionable Esq. It was a perfect Sunday with the girls even little Nyah, Dianna's Daughter joined in on the fun.



 

 


 


 






 
 
& of course it wouldn't be a party if Ginger doesn't fold into a pretzel! haha Got to love it!







Putting this party together I had the Idea of calling some local shops and adding a few goodies to the gift Bags Birchbox and Benefit put together for us. So Love shopping Miami and Chiffino Shoes were so kind to gift us some goodies! My wing women were overjoyed by all the awesome Benefit Swag!











Times like this, when you get to just relax and enjoy you realize how amazing life really is. I'm so grateful and blessed for all the opportunity's that have been given to me in my two years of blogging. Thank you to all the sponsors for my first Beauty Bash hosted for my Amazing Wing women and I cant wait till next Wing Women Weekend!
 
Eden Roc Miami Beach | Birchbox | Benefit Cosmetics |
 Chiffino | Love Shopping Miami
 
 

















 
 
To top off our amazing Sunday funday we were Blessed with a double rainbow! right in front of us, Both sides! I believe we were as excited as Nyah.
 
 
 
I can't forget to Thank my Amazing Photographer and Friend, Angles Almuna! You are such an amazing and talented person and I'm so grateful to have you by my side for each project!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment