Fashion Rocks

Wednesday, October 29, 2014






 
   Last weekend I had the chance to be a special guest at "Fashion rocks", Which was presented by Fashion Happy Hour at Macy's in Aventura mall. I love working with Fashion Happy Hour, Valentina is such a sweet heart always including me in her monthly events where us bloggers, artists, designers, and fashion enthusiasts can all come together to shop and mingle in the most fashionable way! This month Valentina collaborated with Macy's and I think it's safe to say it was a huge success. Miss Kelly Saks was the Host and along with Juliana of A fashion Soiree, Angles Almuna, Afroza of Chic Stylista and myself we all presented our twist on fall trends with different collection available at Macy's.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fashion Rocks takes center stage at Macy’s stores nationwide as the retailer partners with the acclaimed fashion and music spectacle to bring the glitz and glamour of the runway to Main Streets across America this fall season." - FASHION ROCKS® AT MACY’S



I want to give a huge thank you to Shoe Dsire your gift was so thoughtful, I cant wait to rock my new wedges and go shopping with my awesome gift cards. Thank you, You guys Rock! 





 
These are two out of the five looks that I styled. I styled five outfits featuring Calvin Klein that represented my favorite fall trends. I decided to give a little twist to the classic Black and white and add some fun print and always add a touch of leather! along with Calvin Klein the other Bloggers styled Vince Camuto , Jones New York, Bar III and Guess.



 


 

 
 
 Thank you to all the sponsor's of Fashion Rock's in Aventura mall presented by the wonderful Fashion Happy Hour can't wait for next year! - Bianca Fash
 


 
Here is a fun Instagram shot from Shoe Dsire
 
 
 
& what kind of fashion event would Fashion Rocks be if they didn't have a photo Booth?! Can you tell we love photo booths?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment