CHANGE

Friday, April 24, 2015

 
 
 
 

Last September I took the plunge and chopped off my hair ! I have always had my hair long sometimes even passed my hips. But since I would always have my hair pulled back into a pony tail it was pointless to have my hair so long--- Fast forward to a week ago ad its time to cut my hair again! My hair grew back so fast I couldn't believe it. I actually like my hair at a manageable length. Sassoon Salon in Miami Beach is such a fun environment their team truly have your best interest at heart. It is all about the experience and I always come out of Sassoon Happy. This time I went in for a cut and blow dry.


 

 

I actually felt comfortable going a little shorter,
But..... that can wait for next time!
My hair is shorter when curly if your thinking it is not shorter compared to my before picture.
Thank you Louis From Sassoon Salon
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment