Colourpop Haul

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

 
 
 
 Lately it feels like absolutely every beauty brand has been having a sale or special and my makeup hoarder self is completely losing it! Here are some of the things I have bought over the past few weeks.

Colourpop cosmetics just celebrated their 1st birthday! a full year of awesomeness! Colourpop is a brand I have been wanting to try for a few months now ever since Youtube Beauty Vlogger Kathleen Lights collaborated with them.


 
 








 
 
The Best part in buying Colourpop is that everything is only $5!
 
 
My next brand is BH Cosmetics, known for their amazing and affordable palettes...
 




 
Shop these items:
 
Clique Lippie Stick
 
Birthday Girl (Limited Edition)
 
 
 
Follow me on Bloglovin'
let me know what Beauty products you recommend! My next Beauty post will be a review..
 
xo
B
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment