Fiona Stiles Review

Friday, April 29, 2016


BRAND REVIEW
 
 
Fiona Stiles has built her reputation as a top celebrity make up artist over the past 20 years. She has worked her magic on iconic women such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie and many more. Fiona is a brand in her self so naturally a collection of make up was a step in the right direction. A fool-proof method that establishes a non-intimidating color path for women to experience makeup. “Every face has something interesting and compelling. I love to reimagine women to help them evolve in the most beautiful way possible through makeup.” Fiona shares her creative vision and expertise through her  approach on the basics of makeup. When I got my hands on the line I was eager to try it.
 
 
 
 
Light Illusion Prism Palette

  • It is all about the highlight, This trio is a perfect everyday highlight for that subtle glow. Definitely my go to for my "no makeup - make up look"

Sheer Sculpting Palette

  • These Translucent contouring powders are perfect for sculpting, shaping and defining your features. What I loved most is these powders blend effortlessly for that fool proof usage Fiona raves about.
Artist Eyeshadow Quad
  • Fiona's quads are filled with pigmentation, the formula is so buttery, blending perfectly for a great Smokey eye.

Radiant Aqua Eye Veil
  •  When I first opened the eye veil I was instantly in love with the quality of the product. Cream eye shadow revolutionized,An ultra-pigmented, crease-resistant liner and eye shadow base in one. My must have when bringing the drama to my eyes.
 
Ultimate Lash Icon Volumizing Mascara
  • This mascara adds instant exaggerated volume, creating the look of thicker, fuller, bolder, dramatic lashes.featuring two different brushes in one – one for enhanced separation and
    another that provides ultra volume and curl.
     
Hydrashine Essential Lip Color

  • A rich, buttery, color-intense lipstick with a sleek shine finish.
 

 
 
   

 
 
If you get your hands on any of the products from Fiona Stiles brand let me know what you think! Happy Friday everyone.
 
xx
 
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment