IMATS NY

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

      



   Time; (the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future  regarded as a whole.)
it goes by fast and in a blink of an eye its been 7 months since your last blog post and you have no idea how that happened. Not going to lie, when I get stuck in a creative rut I dig myself deep. But no more excuses, it is my time to really give it my all. Every time I feel "lost" I like to leave Miami so like times before I left and Took on New York for IMATS. Joining me on this journey was my friend and Miami local Beauty Blogger & Makeup Artist Stepherf. There is nothing better than a girls weekend that revolves around makeup! This trip was definitely what I needed to get back into the groove of things. I look forward to dedicating myself and continue to share my love for fashion and Beauty with you all.
 

 
 
 
The Morphe Booth was most definitely the longest in regards to wait time! But an absolute must on my list of have-to-have.




 Clean Brushes are very important: Germs are gross and who wants to be the cause of their own acne?! No body, So since I don't have time to constantly clean my brushes Cinema Secrets is KEY! Quick in between colors cleanings. 


 
Keep that face Beat and in tact with (in my opinion) the best setting spray.
 
 
IMATS was a success in our eyes, it was a great experience overall but a tad overwhelming with the lines, so we were not able to get everything on our list but it was worth it!
 
Till Next year!
Next beauty convention is Gen Beauty!
 
 
 
xx
 
BiancaFash

3 comments:

  1. How much is the entry fee to get in to IMATS? Love makeup posts...that palette looks like it's going to be a good one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did two looks I may be posting using the palette and it's great!! The quality is good especially for the price! And for IMATS the entrance is, $65.

      Delete