Colourpop's Birthday

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

 
 


As you all know my obsession with Colourpop is real. But how can I not love a brand when not only are the prices phenomenal but the quality of the product is equally as great. My latest order included a special surprise inside. Colourpop just celebrated two years of providing beauty to the cool kids and to thank their fans they created 'Birthday Boy' a limited edition shadow. Last year they created Birthday Girl which I also got my hands on.




Colourpop's Super Shock Shadows are one of my favorite formulas, the buttery consistency and pigmentation is spectacular.


 
apart of Kathleen lights collection "Where the night is"
 
 
 
 
 
apart of karrueche's collection " Kaepop "
 
 
Birthday Boy | Weenie | Beverly
 
 

 
 
gel based liner
 
 
 
Their ultra matte liquid lipsticks are one of my favorite formulas and the color variety is endless. Creeper is my new go-to red lippie and of course you know I needed to add Bianca to my collection.
 
 
What's your favorite Colourpop product?
 
 
p.s once they restock on their new metallic lippies you know I will review those for you!
 
 
xx
Biancafash

No comments:

Post a Comment