GenBeauty NYC

Monday, October 3, 2016






If you have been following me for a while you know I have a special place in my heart for New York. So when I found out the dates for this years Generation Beauty I knew I had to be there. No surprise I went with my friend who is just as equally an obsessed Beauty enthusiast as I am, StepherfMakeup. There is nothing better than experiencing GenBeauty then with someone who is as passionate as you when it comes to all things beauty and social media. This past April we were both in new York for IMATS so we wanted to add another beauty convention to the books. GenBeauty is such a unique experience, from the moment you walk in you are enjoying yourself. Have I mentioned the amount of goodies we received! It was makeup heaven. Not only do you receive a Day 1 and Day 2 goodie bag filled with amazing swag but there is goodies at each booth for you as well. Standing in lines at IMATS wasn't really worth it because your spending money to get makeup but at GenBeauty Girl! Stand in every single line because it's worth it. Take a look inside Generation Beauty 2016!



 
 
The most popular booth was front and center, Benefit was the Hot booth that weekend. Both days they hosted the top Beauty Gurus meet and greets. My two faves Desi Perkins and Katy (Lustrelux), their line was wrapped around the booth and by the time I got to the line they had closed it! So I had to admire from afar.
 
 



 
A lot of the Vendors tried to make it more of an experience then just standing in line and receiving a product, some had games and others had fun photo booths to share on Social media.
 




 
Of course the Bigger brands such as NYX, Makeup Forever and IT Cosmetics had the longest lines! Very Similar to Disney World lines! So we did a lot of pick and choose for those brands.
 
 
Got to Chat a  bit with Miss ILuvSarahii herself Karen, such a sweetheart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were also a few familiar faces walking around. AlexFaction , Nikita Dragun and my favorite members of the Squad Steven (Sven) and John (Jonye). This definitely made up for not meeting Desi and Katy.
 

 
Now to my favorite part all the Goodies we received!
 


I think it's safe to say my face will be looking flawless and healthy for a very long time. Face mask and skin care galore.

 
 

I have heard amazing reviews on Say Hello to sexy legs so when I saw their booth my excitement was real.

 
 



Benefit's Gimme Brow is a staple to accomplish the perfect brow.

 
 
Jouer was extremely generous, Eye shadow , Highlight and Blush
 
 
 
I mean who doesn't love Brushes?! You can never have too many.
 
 
Ipsy was handing out makeup bags with different designs, I chose Chrisspy's !
GenBeauty was a complete success. I am so incredibly grateful for all these amazing experiences. I will definitely be going next year.
 
 



Day 1 OOTD:
Leather jacket: Mango
bralette: Forever21
Sneakers: Adidas

 
Day 2 OOTD:
Denim Jacket: Old Navy
Dress: Zara
Sneakers: Adidas

 
Till Next time New York.
 
 
 
XX
 
BiancaFash

No comments:

Post a Comment