Cartagena

Friday, October 7, 2016





Happy Friday everyone! it has been a little over a week that I had the opportunity to travel to Cartagena, Colombia. I am currently day dreaming of my trip! If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be going to Colombia I wouldn't have believed you. I went with a group of friends for my fashion buds A fashion Soiree's 10 year wedding anniversary! My excitement was through the roof as I landed in Cartagena. I felt like a child in a candy store. The high you get from traveling and being in a new place and celebrating life with some amazing people is such a satisfying experience. Colombia the land itself is absolutely breathtaking, the people and the food are out of this world . I have not one bad thing to say about my 3 day (extremely short I must add) Vacation. My ahah moment was when we were all on a private boat island hopping. YES, we Island hopped! Just sitting there on that boat in the middle of the ocean taking it all in. I am truly blessed, not many people can say they have gone to Colombia or to many of the places I've traveled to. I was in New York on a Monday and that same Friday I arrived in Colombia! That to me is crazy! But I did it and I have no words for my gratitude. This life of mine is great and I believe we are all truly taking life and its opportunities for granted. Count your blessings, live life to the fullest. Don't say no. Because life is short and you never know when your time is up. Here are a few snaps I took on my trip. Enjoy!






















xx

BiancaFash

No comments:

Post a Comment