Fashom

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Back in the scene


I have news! April 24th I will be a special guest at Shop for a cause co-hosting along side with the wonderful team behind Fashion Happy Hour and Fashom.com 
I will be talking about a few of my fashion tips and how to keep your style while staying in trend for Spring and Summer in Miami!


 






Let me know if you want to hear anything specific! I would love to know your thoughts and what trends your all interested in as well. Along with being a special guest, the boutique I am working with will be having their own pop-up at the event! So definitely go check it out! Shay Studio


The event will be held at Miami Ironside which I am super excited about, such a unique and fun space! Hope to see you all next friday remember it is shopping but for a good cause.

 

See you soon, Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment